- Duration – 4 YEARS
- Course Type – FULL-TIME
The BSc in Business Management (Special) programme is a degree approved by the University Grants Commission and is therefore well recognized locally as well as internationally as a highly prestigious degree.
- This programme proposes to prepare undergraduates to demonstrate conceptual knowledge in different disciplines that supports and facilitates lifelong learning.
- It also develops the participants’ capability to translate acquired knowledge into business practices of different industries.
- The ultimate goal is to create undergraduates with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment towards business development in the nation through the development of leadership proficiency, business proficiency and human relational skills.
- This degree programme is carefully designed with the intention of producing fully-fledged business graduates who will be ideal candidates meeting the highest industry standards in knowledge as well as competency.
- The employability of participants of this programme is sky high in the corporate world, especially since it is a UGC approved degree paired with the international standards of NSBM.
- Management Process
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Economics for Managers
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Managerial accounting
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Business Environment
- Introduction to Project Management
- Critical Enabling Skills Training
- Organizational Behaviour
- Professional Development
- Marketing Management
- Advanced Financial accounting
- Logistics Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management
- Introduction to Operations Management
- Industrial Relations
- Industrial Training
- Strategic Management
- Management Information Systems
- International Business Management
- Business & Industrial Law
- Employee Resourcing
- Human resources Development
- Research Methodology
- Performance Management
- Rewards Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- HR Processes and Systems
Entry Requirement for BSc Business Management (Human Resource Management) (Special) degree
- GCE Advance Level (New Syllabus) – Passes for 3 subjects in the first attempt
- GCE Ordinary Level – Passes for six subjects (with 3 credit passes)
Fees & Funding
For more information on financial support and facilities click here.
- Year 1 : LKR 300,000 (150,000 x 2)
- Year 2 : LKR 300,000 (150,000 x 2)
- Year 3 : LKR 300,000 (150,000 x 2)
- Year 4 : LKR 300,000 (150,000 x 2)
- Registration Fee : LKR 5,000
- Library Fee : LKR 5,000