This course covers the growth and progress of the Hospitality & Tourism industry. A Diploma in Management for Hospitality & Tourism Management equips graduates with the skills needed to work in the world’s leading businesses such as: Star class hotels, boutique hotels, resorts, Airlines, luxury day spas, restaurants and the travel industry – they all need world class management.
About the Institute of Hospitality (UK)
The Institute of Hospitality is the professional body for individual managers and aspiring managers working and studying in the hospitality, leisure and tourism (HLT) industry. The Institute has been in existence since the 1930s when it began in the UK.
The Institute’s reputation as a membership organization promoting quality standards and education has grown in its 75+ year history resulting in a membership spanning more than 100 countries around the globe.
Qualifications & Accreditation
As an accredited Awarding Body, the Institute offers a dedicated suite of nationally-accredited vocational management qualifications in hospitality, leisure and tourism.
The Institute is also a recognized and authoritative international body in the field of Accreditation and Endorsement for hospitality, leisure and tourism programmes of learning.
Business Marketing & Sales
Develop a Business Plan
Human Resources Management
IBM 3301 Managing the Business
IBM 3302 Managing Hospitality & Tourism Operations
IBS 3301 Supervising Sales
IBS 3303 Pricing & Promotions
ICM 3301 Understanding Customer Relationships
ICM 3302 Budget & Forecast Preparation
IFP 3301 Finance & Budget for Business
IFP 3302 Budget & Forecast Preparation
IHM 3301 Managing Team
IHM 3302 Target Setting & Monitoring Performance
IPD 3301 Managing Your Professional Portfolio
IPD 3302 Career Planning Tools
- GCE.O/L or A/L
- English Knowledge
Supports and Facilities
- Highly qualified faculty with relevant industrial experience
- Friendly and accessible staff.
- Library with books covering the range of subjects and options for the programmes study, plus periodicals and internationals journals.
- On-line access to electronic Journals and Periodicals.
- High-tech multimedia computer facility with unlimited Wi-Fi internet access
- Air-conditioned lecture rooms & syndicate rooms for group work and discussions that provide a comfortable learning environment.
- Social and cultural activities
- Canteen and recreation facilities.
Mr. Eraj Abeywardane
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Programme Manager – Non University Programme
Imperial Institute of Higher Education
No.25 ½ , Tower Building , Station Road