The MSc in Software Engineering aims to teach you how to “develop high quality software systems cost effectively” – to ‘engineer’ rather than just ‘build’. It equips you with the state-of-the-art techniques and tools necessary to conduct various stages of development in an explicit, structured fashion that is cost-effective and appropriate for the problem at hand. Starting with business processes and requirement engineering, through design, modelling, system architecture, and component based development; the programme goes on to cover implementation and testing. It also covers a number of specialised topics ranging from traditional scientific formalism to modern paradigms such as Service Oriented Architecture and Cloud Computing.
You are eligible to apply for this programme if you have any of the following qualifications
- Applicants for the MSc programme normally required to have a good honours degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business Studies.
- Exceptionally applicants may have no first degree but 5+ years working in a software design and development area. In this case, there must be strong evidence that the applicant has the motivation to complete the course and the ability to work at this level.
- Both of these types of applicants will benefit from the advanced and specialised nature of the technical and business knowledge covered the course that is designed to build on the knowledge they already possess.
Duration and Fee
01 Year + Dissertation
Introductory Course Fee :
Rs.325,000/= + University Fee – (220,000/=)
Full Payment :
10% Discount (Condition Apply)
- Registration Fee : 50,000/=
- Installments – Rs.25,000*11
Programme Modules :
- CI7250 – Software Architectures and Programming Models
- CI7230 – Modelling Enterprise Architectures
- CI7260- Software Quality Engineering
- CI7350- Agile Project Development
- CI7000- Project Dissertation