- This one year programme aims at updating participants with the knowledge of latest trends and practices of Human Resource Management. It also attempts to familiarize participants with important functional disciplines such as Finance, Economics, and Inform
- The programme focuses on strategic and individual level enhancements, by the analysis of the role of Human Resource Management in contemporary organizations
- Human Resource Management plays a key role in modern organizations in developing and executing organizational strategy. Human resource professionals are consulted by organizations for the development of strategies to plan for organization’s most valuable
- This programme is designed to provide the required competencies for participants, who aspire for mid- career development. The programme will enable participants to advance their career, develop business expertise and to develop a professional network.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) is designed to deliver an indepth understanding to participants from basic functions to strategic perspectives of the discipline of Human Resource Management. This course is offered in Sinhala and English Mediums.
- Managing Organizations
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics
- Business Communication
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Introduction to HRM and Employee Resourcing
- Employment Law & Labour Relations
- Human Resource Development
- Human Resource Information Systems
- Organizational Change & Development
- A Degree in Management Discipline obtained from a recognized university/Institution (e.g. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Marketing/ Human Resource Management/ Accountancy & Financial Management or other relevant areas of managem
- A Degree in other Discipline obtained from a recognized university/Institution with one (01) year post qualifying working experience in executive capacity. (E.g. Art, Science, Mathematics and statistics, Engineering, Law & Military Degrees) OR
- A Diploma obtained from a recognized University/Institute acceptable to the Academic Governing Council of the National School of Business Management with three (03) years post qualifying working experience in executive capacity OR
- Minimum of 05 years sustained work experience in a Managerial Level in a recognized institution (Government or Private). This will be considered on a case by case basis and is subjected to the approval of the Academic Governing Council of the National Sch
- Have a good working knowledge of English
Fees & Funding
For more information on financial support and facilities click here.
- LKR 150,000 (75,000 x 2)